Rs 500 And Rs 1000/- Notes how to change 500 and 1000 rupees old note
How are you today this is best news of Deposit old notes of Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 in banks or post office accounts from November 10 till December 30, 2016 without any limit of your note and you can getting after new note of 2000 rs rupees. This news in available limit on withdrawal of Rs. 10,000 per day and Rs. 20,000 per week so all people after getting from your bank accounts in minimum and maximum rupees. This limit or order will be increased in the coming days or last date before you change your note and after get news note. You must carry your Aadhaar card and PAN Card when you go to exchange notes of 5000 and 1000 rupees after get 2000 rupees note. The limit you can exchange is Rs. 4000 upto November 24.
Rs 500 And Rs 1000/- Notes
Now they all India People who process from currency notes of these denomination can exchange them in banks in finally using your Aadhar card, PAN card or voters ID card. No change this note like as Rs. 100, Rs. 50, Rs. 10, Rs. 5, Rs. 2 and Re. 1 as well as coins will continue in India. As the old notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 become invalid. Currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 denominations will not be legal tender beginning November 9. This was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a special order rules in India.
news 500 and 1000 note in hindi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, best topics at on Tuesday, announced that Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 denomination notes are being withdrawn from midnight. PM Indian has said that such notes will become after next time in india. Indian government has has provided new rules of capped ATM withdrawals to Rs10,000 a day to Rs20,000 a week.
how to change 500 -1000 Rs note ?
- On November 9 and in some places on November 10, ATMs will not work.
- Respite for people for the initial 72 hours, government hospitals will accept old Rs. 500 and 1000 notes till 11 November midnight.
- Petrol pumps and retail outlets will have to keep every single entry of cash transaction with 500 and 1000 notes till November 11.
- Crematoriums and cemeteries will also be allowed to transact 500 and 1000 notes till November 11.
- There will be no change in any other form of currency exchange be it cheque, DD, payment via credit or debit cards etc.
- Those unable to deposit Rs. 1000, Rs. 500 notes by December 30 for some reason, can change them till March 31, 2017 by furnishing ID proof
- Notes of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 500 will be circulated soon, RBI has decided to limit the notes with higher value